If you haven't used a MediaWiki before, you might want to play in the sandbox to obtain a feel of the wiki markup.
How may I contribute? Edit
There are two main ways to help OberinWiki:
- Find a page to which you want to contribute, then click "edit text" to work on that page, and/or
- Click a red link to create the page that it points to.
But I do not know any wiki markup! Using advanced syntax (like bold, links, templates, and tables) is optional, but you can help us much more if you learn it. Please do read the Help:Editing page. If you do not want to learn the markup, then you can just write paragraphs and separate them with blank lines, then let other editors add links and such.
Our help pages Edit
- Editing PLEASE READ!!!
- Formatting Articles
- Help:Templates for ItemBox et. al.
- Sandbox for experiments
Other ways to help Edit
- Add category tags to uncategorized pages.
- If there is no other suitable category, use Category:Article.
- Create wanted pages.
- Make links to orphaned pages.
- Integerate new pages into the wiki.
- Fix double redirects.
- Watch over recent changes.
- Add mana consumption figures to the potion pages.