Adla Thera is a traveling healer from the Order of Brigobaen. She is very friendly and compassionate, and loves adventure, despite her dedications to the cloister. She has assisted many wandering adventurers in their journeys all throughout the lands, but only a few of her endeavors have been recorded.
One of these was the resurrection of the tortured rogue Neblin, and his transformation into Erich Kaestner. Then there was Adla's assistance with the liberation of Foehan from the clutches of Tirana's henchmen during the War of 438. Another was her protection of the rogue Tiatan during the Diabolical Infiltration. And yet another was her travels with the wizard Siegal, their encounters with the Dwarves, and her attempts to steer Siegal away from the dark arts.
Due to odd events during 450, most of which are still to clarify, Adla Thera seems to have lost her memory. She has, since married the Andrisian Senator Jan Varouf, and focused her energies working for the Miners' Nurses, an association of clerics devoted to support the hardest workers of Andris.
References[edit | edit source]
- 438 Sleeping Moon Day 12 (Report missing: journey with Siegal, Jass, and the Bone Lord)
- 438 Sleeping Moon Day ~31 (Report missing: defeating Bethe in Foehan)
- 439 Growing Moon Day 107 Escorting Tiatan to Warn Mirith
- 439 Growing Moon Day 107 In Vino Veritas - the Truth (or part of it) at last! (2nd post)
- 439 Growing Moon Day ~235 A Letter to Cassandra (5th post)
- 439 Bleeding Moon Day ~107-115 Dwarven dictionary anyone?
- 439 Bleeding Moon Day 153 A Dark Coronation (9th post)
- 439 Lucky Moon Day 159 A Man Once More
- 439 Blue Moon Day ~147 Reunion.